Saturday, December 30, 2017

The Future of Destiny's Book Dig Up!

Hello! Welcome to my blog. If you were an avid reader of this blog, then you may be aware that this site temporarily went on a hiatus after I was in a bad car accident in 2014. I had planned to come back and start where I left off. However, a few things happened in that time.

1. I lost access to the email that I used to receive books for review. (That's part of the reason that removed it from the front page.)

2. I started attending college and needed to focus on that.

3. I spent a little more of my free time working on my own stories.

Those are the main reasons I went on hiatus.

I am going to start reviewing books again soon. If you sent me a book in the past and I did not review it, you can send it again in the future once I have a proper place for you to send it.

Thanks for your time,
Teddy

No comments:

Post a Comment